In 2021, AMERIND contributed more than $400,000 to Native American advocacy groups, community programs, scholarships, and the Family Emergency Fund. We hosted a golf tournament that provided funding for native families who experienced a loss due to a unexpected or unforeseen disaster. We provided safety training, sponsored a youth safety poster contest and helped tribes celebrate National Native American Heritage Day. These are just some of the ways AMERIND honors our corporate social responsibility to protect Tribal Nations.
Latest Stories About Charitable Giving
- 18th Annual Protecting Tribal Families Golf FundraiserAMERIND is hosting the 18th Annual Protecting Tribal Families Golf Fundraiser. We are inviting you, our partners and friends, to be part of our event on Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at the Santa Ana Golf Club, one of Southwest’s finest and most awarded golf courses located on Santa Ana Pueblo reservation in New Mexico. We… Read more: 18th Annual Protecting Tribal Families Golf Fundraiser
- AMERIND Raises Over $40,000 from 17th Annual Golf Fundraiser to Benefit Uninsured Tribal Families and Native EldersSanta Ana Pueblo, N.M. – AMERIND raised over $40,000 to benefit the AMERIND Protecting Tribal Families Fund and the National Indian Council on Aging (NICOA). The funds were raised at AMERIND’s 17th Annual Protecting Families Golf Fundraiser held in April. AMERIND, the nation’s only 100 percent tribally owned insurance company, created the AMERIND Protecting Tribal… Read more: AMERIND Raises Over $40,000 from 17th Annual Golf Fundraiser to Benefit Uninsured Tribal Families and Native Elders
- Sold Out-16th Annual Protecting Tribal Families Golf FundraiserAMERIND Hosts the 16th Annual Protecting Tribal Families Golf Fundraiser to benefit AMERIND Protecting Tribal Families Fund. AMERIND Protecting Tribal Families Fund assists Native American families without homeowners insurance who experienced a devastating loss or unforeseen disaster. COVID practices will be followed in accordance with Santa Ana Golf Club COVID-19 policies. Sold out! Details Date: April… Read more: Sold Out-16th Annual Protecting Tribal Families Golf Fundraiser
- Inspiring Indian Country’s Next Native GenerationFor Gabby Lemieux, it’s not about the accolades, adrenaline or even pure love of the game. AMERIND is proud to sponsor athletes like Gabby Lemieux. She is such an inspiration for Indian Country. It’s about the young, Native American kids watching from home, inspired by the grit, determination and focus it takes to reach one’s… Read more: Inspiring Indian Country’s Next Native Generation
- AMERIND Risk gives American Indian Graduate Center $210,000 to fund new endowed scholarships.(Albuquerque, New Mexico—December 11, 2018)—The American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC) has received a seven-year $210,000 gift from AMERIND Risk to create a new endowed scholarship, the AMERIND Risk Educational Assistance Scholarship. The scholarship will be offered annually to students with a connection to AMERIND Risk. “As the largest scholarship provider to Native students in the… Read more: AMERIND Risk gives American Indian Graduate Center $210,000 to fund new endowed scholarships.