AMERIND offers a Commercial Auto Program for Tribal customers.
AMERIND enters the Commercial Auto market with one of the nation’s premier commercial lines property and casualty providers. We are partnering with Berkley Risk, a subsidiary of W.R. Berkley Corporation. W.R. Berkley is a Fortune 500 company with an A+ (Superior) A.M. Best rating and A+ (Strong) S&P Rating.
The AMERIND Commercial Auto Program is designed to provide auto insurance coverage for the risks that principally conduct operations on Tribal land and are one of the following:
- Tribal governments of U. S. federally recognized Tribes
- Tribal-owned and operated businesses and enterprises
- Tribal-owned businesses operated by non-tribal operations
- Individually owned business residing and conducting operations principally on Tribal land
Due to the unique operations of our Tribal partners, we expect to cover a wide variety of vehicles which include some of the following:
|Private Passenger Autos||Service Trucks||School Buses|
|Farm Vehicles||Sport Utility Vehicles||Law Enforcement|
|Employee Transports||Social Service Vehicles||Fire Trucks|
|Dump Trucks (Not for Hire)||Waste Haulers (Not for Hire)||Trailers|
|Courtesy Transportation (Tourist Center, Hotel & Casinos)||Heavy and Extra Heavy Truck-Tractors (Not for Hire)|
As a part of our Commercial Auto Program, AMERIND will offer the following coverage options under various auto symbols:
- Liability Coverages – Up to $1,000,000 combined single limits
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist
Note: Higher limits can be requested. Just contact an AMERIND underwriter.
- Medical Payments (MP) or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Physical Damage Coverages (Up to $100,000)
- Comprehensive or Specified Cause of Loss
Due to our history in this niche market, we are very comfortable working with our member Tribes and their communities and, with our new partner, we can provide our customers with excellent customer service and a competitive commercial auto program.
Lastly, since we see individual Tribal needs as unique, we highly recommend you contact Tina Duncan, Director of Business Development for additional information. We will walk you through our application process so you can understand the types of information we will be collecting.
Let us provide you with more detailed information on how our Tribal Commercial Auto Program will benefit you. Contact us at (800) 352-3496.
Download and print the TAP Rack Card for a summary of coverage.