- Applications must include signed certification of compliance with cybersecurity and supply chain management.
- Every applicant must include a cybersecurity risk mitigation plan.
- Each cybersecurity risk mitigation plan must include-
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Cross-sector Cybersecurity Performance Goals
- A prioritized list of CPG gaps for the project that need to be addressed for cyber assets controlled as part of the execution of the project.
- Documentation of project cybersecurity risk mitigations that will be undertaken as part of execution of the grant award, with a target implementation date identified for each mitigation effort including mitigation efforts to project CPG gaps.
- Applications must also include a supply chain risk management plan.
For help with your grant application contact:
Felix McGowan, Director of ACI