First Notice of Loss (FNOL)

Need to File a Homeowner’s Claim?

If you are a Homeowner and need to file a First Notice of Loss ONLINE, you can submit your claim right here!

  • The FNOL is the initial report made to an insurance carrier (AMERIND) following a loss, resulting from fire, windstorm/hail or water damage being reported by a Homeowner.
  • A homeowner is defined as a person who owns or in the process of purchasing their home and is listed in the declaration page as the rightful Insured party. 
  • Your policy number should begin with HO or CS.

To submit your Homeowner FNOL Notice, please complete the ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM below.

If you need assistance, the Claims team at AMERIND is ready to answer your questions and guide you through the claims process. You can reach them via email at

For additional FNOL assistance, we are ready to help you with your claim.